Hanging By a Moment
*Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer than where I started
Chasing after you
**I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely and complete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me
[Repeat **]
*** I'm livin for the only thing I know
I'm running here and crashing,
where to go?
And i dont know what im diving into,
Just hanging by a moment here with you
There's nothing left to lose
Nothing left to fly
There is nothing in the world that can change my mind
There is nothing else
There is nothing else
[Repeat * , ** , ***]
Just hanging by a moment
Hanging by a moment
Hanging by a moment
Hanging by a moment here with you
this song was in my head all da way home. reminds me of jarrod. haha. cos he told me it reminded him of me. my one time fave song.
uve been gone for looong dude. i missed ya mann! in case ure readin this too ky, dont worry, i miss ya too. but no, i aint gonna go to da states so face it guys. haha and to jarrod, the three of us aint gonna live together. ever. hope things r workin out with u n penelope. =)
...couldnt recognise my own room when i came in. haha. been studyin in da hall & well, the room is in a
complete mess! notes r scattered all over the floor, the tables filled with notes also..e bed has clothes and bags, da dresser has letters, bills and accessories.. oh my, bet u would mistake it for a damn hardworking persons room.
friggin tired. as usual. went out today. no one stopped me, even if they knew i should be studyin. so there. wanted to catch how to lose a guy. bloody pissed. theyre not screenin that anymore. argh. so ended up walkin round city hall area with cal. bought a new polo jeans top and wallet. tho i know that they're not really neccesary. haha. jus needed to satisfy my itchy money-spending hands. honestly, feel like i didnt spend much. there r better, as in more fruitful, shoppin trips. =D besides, didnt wanna bore cal. aint i a nice friend? haha.
went down to town to meet jimmy laters. sat at starbucks and
talked 3friggin hours away! i dont know how we managed that too, so dont ask me. haha.
anyhows, hope u guys did go check out the name analysis link. everyone says its pretty accurate. so yup. discover yourself. =D
i take one step forward and two steps back.