All My Life
I would never find another lover sweeter than you (sweeter than you)
And I would never find another lover more precious than you (more precious than you)
Girl, you are close to me you're like my mother, close to me you're like my father,
close to me you're sister, close to me you're like my brother
You're the only one, you're my everything
And for you this song I sing…
Chorus
All my life I pray for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I pray for someone like you
Bridge1 :
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes I pray that do you love me too (ooh)
(I say that you're all that I'm being in love)
Sayin’
I promise to never fall in love with a stranger
You're all I'm thinking of
I praise the Lord above for sending me your love
I
cherish every hug. I really love you
[Chorus]
[Bridge 1]
Bridge 2 :
You're all that I ever know when you smile on your face all I see is glow
You turn my life around you picked me up when I was down
[Bridge 2] x 2
[Bridge 1]
[Chorus]
spinnin . all my life . kci and jojo .
this song brings back memories mann. =\ oh wells. nice song. means nothing to me tho. gee. im contradicting myself again. =X
the gp paper was okay i spose. compre was about suicide, and for my essay i wrote some crap bout equality btw men and women. yes, im a feminist. -grinn- headed to town after that to have lunch. but mmm, u prolly guessed it - i went window shoppin. didnt have much cash on me so all i got was a new top. haha. i cant keep my hands off lotsa things, namely blogger.com, shoppin, food, sleep, and studyin.
ya right. hahaha.
the things tt crack me up. -shakes head- cant wait for this weekend! we're gonna club on thurs[most prob; celebratin yin n sharan's bday], then sat - pei's friend cara is comin back frm aussie..she's really fun!; we're gonna party somemore. heard mon's a sch holiday cos of youth day or sth..so prolly gonna head to town n bum around. weeeeeeee! no day like the holidayss! haha. omg. i still have 3major papers to counter yet im actin as tho the worse is over. what is wrong with me? o wells. speakin of counter and the like, i rmbr cal once told me that my shoppin plans are like preparin for battle or sth. lol. elaborate. hey, u need to have a strategy to 'attack' the shops right? not like goin to only one damn place. =D
weeeeeeee. im bored. think i should go back to my books. ciao!
spinnin . the most beautiful girl . prince .
crazy is what is what i will be.
if i cant have you,
i dont want nobody baby.
if i cant have you, uh huh.