now i tt i know all my results...YAY!
im so glad this is over. i mean, the results werent fantastic, but i guess it is better than what i had expected, in accordance to the amt of effort i put in. loads of areas i could do better i s'pose...and my gp essay was totally outta pt! actually, mmm, i dont think its me. its the stupid marker. -ponders-
another point: i seriously dont understand how people can get so competitive just cos they scored hi for something. u know something? like, one 1 out 6 lit books? hahahaha. -evil laugh- ahem. i couldnt help but think,
since ure already so good at tt, why r u still continuly readin abt tt book? shouldnt u brush up ur other areas? cos 1 book certainly cannot pull ur grade up. i mean, u dont see me readin one same book all the time. =X ok. that was
fucked up of me to say that. but... im jus givin pointers on how to do betta. but since tt person cant shut up abt his fucken grade, i give up. and shut up. minimisee contact.
Don't Stop Dancing
At times life is wicked and I just can't see the light
A silver lining sometimes isn't enough
To make some wrongs seem right
Whatever life brings
I've been through everything
And know I'm on my knees again
* But I know I must go on
Although I hurt I must be strong
Because inside I know that many feel this way
** Children don't stop dancing
Believe you can fly
Away...away
At times life's unfair and you know it's plain to see
Hey God I know I'm just a dot in this world
Have you forgot about me?
Whatever life brings
I've been through everything
And know I'm on my knees again
[Repeat *]
Am I hiding in the shadows?
Forget the pain and forget the sorrows
[Repeat * , **]
Am I hiding in the shadows?
Are we hiding in the shadows?
muchos besos.