whats your element?
haha. got these one liners frm some webby. friggin funny. some even made me LOL. check em out. =)
.
just because i dont care doesnt mean i dont understand.
.
Thank you for not annoying me more than you do.
.
Nothing is quite so annoying as to have someone go right on talking when you're interrupting.
.
I don't have an attitude problem, it's supposed to be this way.
.
Advice: what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't.
.
Stupidity: doing the same things over and over and expecting different results.
.
Transvestites: men who like to eat, drink, and be Mary.
.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
.
Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after.
.
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
.
If you're not confused, you're not paying enough attention.
.
I've discovered that I often visit the state of confusion, and I know my way around pretty well.
.
Sixty minutes of thinking of any kind is bound to lead to confusion and
unhappiness.
.
Life is what happens to you while you're making other plans.
.
Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery.
.
Someday I want to be rich. Some people get so rich they lose all respect for
humanity. That's how rich I wanna be.
.
ok i shall save some for another day when im depressed. =those in bold r the friggin funny ones! o wells, saw another quote frm yin..pretty neat too! -
due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. haahahahahahahah.
omg. at this time of the night, im sooo amusin myself cos i cant sleep.
jus finished modifyin my blog. at least my efforts r paid off - lookin sweeet now
! =P
in da meantime, i shall TRY to occupy myself.
current mood: bored to
death. literally.
spinnin . ignition . r kelly .