pierce my ear-drums nickelback - someday
jack black/ dewey: now does anyone know what a hangover is?
freddie: doesnt that mean u're drunk?
dewey: no. it means i was drunk yesterday.
haha. thats precious!
went to catch
school of rock yest..absolutely hilarious. a must-watch i say. really niceeee and quite heartwarming in a way. bowling before the movie was fun! according to andy, thats like one of my best games ever. haha. cos i spared more than half the time, andy was quite stressed out he couldnt really perform.
thats what he says. ahahaha. thats was funny. and mark tot i was like damn good at bowling or sth. mmm. wells i have nothing more to say cept tt ill be startin work today. pray i wont be bored of it too soon. the money would certainly reduce my dependance on daddy so there.
I'm slipping away
Like the sand to the tide
Falling into your arms
Falling into your eyes
If you get too near
I might disappear
I might lose my mind