music to my ears the corrs - dreams
im actively involved in this new campaign I call “
pick up after yourself”. So far its working fine for me. all im doing is just putting things back where they came from after im done with them. If u have a huge mess problem u should try it too..it works
wonders. it is afterall keeping my room
quite neat(read: no mess on the floor) now!
the caretaker was alright. interesting enough to keep me awake. Was fraid I would fall asleep or something in there. the juniors behind us were jus complaining the whole time bout how boring it was. i reckon they might not have tried reading the book yet. cos that's worse. I put off reading it til the last and possibly a few months into lessons initially.
k-boxing is as fun as ever! We're gonna do it soon again. I hope?
i think theres going to be no clubbin on me
bday this year.
howells.
the plans sound
exciting enough tho.
its gonna be a
fruitful week ahead.
til then, fellas.
its only me who wants to wrap around your dreams,
and have u, any dreams uld like to sell?