music to my ears 112 - peaches and creame
its another weekend!
how fast does time fly?
the school week went by like *that*(snap of finger) and on thurs i brought peng to the highly evil bridge road.
it was all good cos we got some pretty neat deals.
like i bought this really hot skirt for 5freakinbucks and a kookai satin mini for 10bucks.
then there was this crochet kind of top that went for 10bucks as well at bardot.
crazy, crazy, CRAZY!!
had a good amount of drinks during scholars dinner and i swear i couldnt hear a single word the guest speaker said.
dinner went by pretty fast.
then we went to puggs for the 'after-party'.
that place needs to close later than 1.
bah.
yesterday we went for yumcha at sharksfinhouse and it was soooooooooo goood.
as usual.
had to wait for a while to get in but was all worth it as soon as the food was served.
its all about good food.
:)
and peng moved out last night.
what a sad scene.
i actually teared when she left!
i miss that silly girl already; even tho shes still gonna be here til next sun.
but my spirits are easily lifted just by going down to brunswick to get pods:mars.
on an entirely different note,
have u realised that
holding on to something actually means letting go of something else?
i have.
I don't know your face no more
Or feel your touch that I adore
I don't know your face no more
It's just a place I'm looking for
We might as well be strangers in another town
We might as well be living in a different world
We might as well
We might as well
We might as well
I don't know your thoughts these days
We're strangers in an empty space
I don't understand your heart
It's easier to be apart