music to my ears damien rice - volcano
There goes half my Sunday. Only just woke up.
By another phone call.
At my fifth hour sleep-mark, Mark called! I was pretty surprised to hear from him because I wasn't expecting his call. Of course, there's no denying I was happy to hear from that dude (
though I wasn't in the most attentive state of mind).
Backtrack to reason why I only just woke up.
Went for
sheeeeeeeesha again. :)
This time with Jimmy, Dennis, Gabe, Cal and Est.
Somehow a few people were 'tired' and hence, didn't come along.
*
frowns*
Est was tired towards the end of the session too, but Dennis was super-awake.
So we made plans to send Est home and took the longest route to the city ever (the PIE).
Was going to watch a movie if there were any good ones,
but as it turned out, there weren't any to begin with.
(I was prepared to watch
Initial D a 2nd time but they didn't have it at Cine. Boo!)
Ended up at the 24-hr
Coffee Club where we just hung out til near-dawn.
I slept at nearly 7 am, when the
sun was nearly
up.
It was a day/ night well spent and it's times like these I wish I never left -
just so we could slack life away like that more often.
And my mom just called (eighth hour sleep-mark!) to ask what I wanted for breakfast/ lunch/ dinner.