music to my ears jj lin - hai pa
im back here.
its not that cold, really.
in the midst of unpacking.
seems like so much stuff.
maybe the only reason is because im re-packing.
a new layout; a revamp.
everything is not what it used to be.
people said i look different with my supposed 'new' shorter hair.
i guess?
anyways, loads of photos up on the walls.
one of hiro and mark.
happy that i miss you guys???
heh.
ok.
im tired.
too tired even for
lost.
cel thinks this song can be me.
i think maybe.
I gotta shake you off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta get this off of my mind
You wasn't worth my time
So, I'm leaving you behind
Cause I need a real love in my life