The
crazy weekend is almost coming to a close;
The first day of the new month Jimmy Gabe and me went for the
Chicago Connection jazz concert.
I thought it was really good,
though I'm not too musically-inclined.
We had
Thai Express after the concert,
and the food was *thumbs-up*.
A little appertizer before
Bangkok this coming Thurs, I say!
The plan for Harry's fell through since it was 1am when we left TE.
It would've been O.K. if I didn't have to do the pre-departure briefing thing the next day.
But I did.
And that meant waking up by 10am the next day.
And you know me, I need at least 8 hours of sleep.
I couldn't drag myself out of bed yesterday,
but duty called and I had to.
Then my mom dropped me off at Carlton simply because they told me I had to pay for parking if I parked at Carlton itself.
I was going to be there for like 4 hours and not ready to pay -
Sat parking fees (esp in the afternoon) are a killer!
I'm sure all the drivers know that.
And then, they had to give us a stack of complimentary parking coupons.
ARGH.
Straight after that I went down to PS to meet Cel for lunch.
It was good to see that girl,
considering our repeated failed meeting attempts.
Cel had to go back to work after that and dearest Peng was at PS too so I met up with her and her friend Jon.
It was so much fun, and we were
laughing the whole time we were there.
They left for
Candy Mansion and I had to go meet my parents for dinner at
Long Beach.
Again,
good food.
By the time I reached home, Gabe was already downstairs!
Talk about efficiency!
But anyways, put on a pair of jeans and we were good to go.
Shisha!
Man, I'm getting used to that stuff.
All that running around is tiring me out,
but I'm one
happy girl.
:)
4 more days to savvy BKK!