yawns.
I just got home!
I had such an
awesome night, despite
myself.
I cant believe I was going to
cancel on pei and jac, the 2 bestest girlfriends in the world.
Well, pardon me if my confidence is
s h a t t e r e d momentarily.
But I could only oblige :)
What a
pushover I am.
And where are the 2 girls who said they would be online!
Boo.
im here, i blogged, and im going to bed you two!
Anyways we had
sakae sushi.
Again, for me.
I dont think its that good yet I keep going.
Its the sushi train that entices I swear.
Its fun to just look at sushi move pass you when you eat.
Heh heh.
We talked so much crap;
scandals and what nots.
We
love scandals, gossiping most of all!
Winks*
We had a mini photo taking session and it was great fun.
This is like my last time seeing the girls before I leave.
Oh sweet sorrow.
Im gonna miss them like hell.
When she was doing this…

We were doing this.


oh sorry for being rude, but did i not mention my new extravagant purchasE?
proud owner of the new samsung phone. :)
oooh bloody hell!i got a 9am tute for psy and i cant change it online, as usual!stupid alloc8!!