music to my ears u2 - with or without you
FRUSTRATION. ARGH.
My Mac is giving me problems. Just cos I didnt reset the time after leaving it to hibernate for nearly 2weeks.
Damn it. I have photos in a 1970 folder.
And it just keeps screwing up.It doesnt wanna enable bluetooth,
and IPhoto Library is being a bitch. ive been trying to fix it for the past hour, to no avail.
Screw it.
I just want to sleep.zoo +
cycling =

tiredness +
joy.

of course, speaking to
Mark last night was a bonus.
the weekend ended with a
BANG.
the new week looks promising,
mainly because i saw huge-ass
camels.
say '
moo'.

evidently, fear is not a factor for you.
blue skies im gonna miss.


white tiger.

shit i forgot the name of this animal.

pei is sucha zoologist!
she impressed me with her knowledge about various animals.
ohmy,ohmy.
talk about wanting to be a zookeeper!
;)
everything is going
great.
i cannot ask for more.
but a
fairy wand would be good.
so i can just wave it and my bags will be packed.
BAH.