music to my ears ciara - pick up the phone
Othello was alright.
by the middle, it got a tad draggy and we all got restless.
but afterward, we walked to intersection in the blistering cold to get *yummy* food.
then we walked in the still blistering cold back to ih,
where me and sanam gossiped endlessly.
acting like giggly schoolgirls gone wrong.
it was fun, that.
an excerpt:
S:
Ya. Like go home and write in your diary about how he talked to you today and how happy you are.E:
I know! I will! Write about what I REALLY want to say when he said "we should meet sometime."S:
Yea? What would that be?E:
"YES!!!! YES!!!! I BEG YOU!!! CALL ME!!!" when I really only say, "Yeah sure. Sometime."S:
Hahahahah.S:
Start with, 'Day One. He looked at me.'S:
'Day Two. He smiled at me.[...]
N:
Day Eight. We sat on the same table!!!E:
Oh WOW!! By the end I would have died of excitment maybe.i miss her and how we used to bitch about our cinema class.
sigh. those were the days now gone.
and just as i was resigning myself to eating ih food tmr night,
i got a near-pleasant surprise on my phone.
tmr looks set to be an almost fun day?
sweet misery has me.