music to my ears Engelbert Humperdinck - Quando Quando Quando
First off, I'm feeling so much better from the stupid cold that was inflicted upon me last week.
Least this time I took nearly a week to feel
a lot better.
My resistance is getting better,
in every sense of the word.
Went to look at an apartment yest,
was supposed to stay there for spring break but it was so small!
More like tiny.
Anywhos, we were on Swanston already so we walked down to Melb Central.
I ended up spending a near-100bucks in 2 hours!
Haven't been shopping for too long.
As soon as I walked into Diva, I remembered my weekly Tues-after-anthro-class routine -
me and Mel would walk from Uni to Melb Central to SHOP, SHOP, SHOP!
God, I miss that.
Gone were the days of ending class at 2, 3 o'clock.
My shortest day finishes at 4 now.
Pei:
Sorry I didn't call!
Fri I fell asleep waiting for the hour to pass, cos I was tired from toomuchcoughsyrup and I had to wake at 6.30AM the next day. Yest I had to do me laundry and call my folks. Then one thing led to another and it was toolate to call.
I'll call you soon, promise!
And 55 new old songs.
Thanks to Eric.
Thanks to Eric, and Jason for insisting on watching "The Grudge" too man.
I'm such a scaredy cat.
I made them watch it then got to scared to even look.
Jason was the only one with his eyes open the whole time.
And mind you, he was sitting the nearest to the screen.
Sharon, Eric and me couldn't stop shrieking.
Which reminded me -
only 2months more of this 3rd floor madness.
:(
It's super cloudy outside.
And we know I'm only happy when it rains.
Even happier when I'm Yum-Chaing and it looks like rain.
Smile like you mean it.