music to my ears U2 - With or Without You
A dinner-time conversation with Dharen goes something like this:
My attempt to catch up with him, since we haven't spoken much since second semester.
Me: "Next semester. We should hang out. Like go shopping or something."
Dharen: "What!? NO! No shopping. No more shopping for you for like
forever."
Me: "Hey? Why!!!"
Dharen: "Why? You have enough clothes to like, uhm, clothe all the boys in... Africa!"
Me: "I don't have
that many clothes..."
Dharen: "Ya right. I have never seen you in the same clothes twice."
And I take that as a compliment. :) On another note, my life is currently under scrutiny; I'm packing up, and throwing away things that don't mean anything anymore. Like a broken lanyard I found in the cupboard. Those Cinema Studies Research notes I never did and never will read. Random receipts accumulated over the year. And stuff like that that have strangely found roots in my room. I am on the verge of '
coma-lising', and i struggle to keep my eyes open to churn something for your reading pleasure. What a nice friend I am. Anywhos, I returned to 093 an hour earlier bearing toomany boxes. The day spent packing is going down the drain, and I know that because I'm going to have to transfer everything into boxes. Because it will stack up nicely, and look better at Eric's. Because it's paper. Because it's boxes.