music to my ears Norah Jones - What Am I To You
Because I was bored and I absolutely refuse to study.I find myself constantly searching for underlying motives; I need/ want reasons to justify my actions.
My not studying = Me liking packing.
My tiredness and passive excitment = Not enough sleep.
My calling home = Not because I miss home but because it's my Sis' birthday.
My reluctance to leave = Maybe I have grown attached to IH unwittingly.
See?
And I've recently found myself questioning my attachment status to certain people (a lot, in fact, BUT it doesn't matter now). Sonia's leaving in an hour or so, and I find it highly depressing that I won't be able to dial 323 whenever I like anymore. Sometimes in life it seems we form attachments we never meant to, and attachmennts are such tricky little things. They can either reinforce your joy or sorrow.
Box of shoes.