
Us @ Coffee Bean.
Met up with TheBestie today and it was fab. Despite spending $$ when I told myself no; despite going home at 9.30 when I told myself 8.30 (my flight's at 6.30 in the morning, which means I've gotta be at the airport by 4.30! which means I have 4 hours of sleep as of now! but no matter, HK beckons!); despite myself, despite my own tiredness. The new Levi's squarecut jeans are quite something. They come in so many different cuts and shapes it's amazing. What's more amazing is that I will soon own a pair, thanks to CelSista. :) And today ends. And in 22 mins November ends. And in 22 mins a new month begins, a brand new month to sin and indulge. And this brand new month sees its birth in HK!
I'll see you kids when I get back. Laters!

Silliness is essential in our 6-going-on-7 years of friendship.