music to my ears Kelly Clarkson - The Trouble With Love Is
And it hasn't set in. It's all too surreal. I don't think/ feel like I'm going home in less than 24 hours. What a crazy year it has been. IH was fun, and this is the end of it. My last night in IH. Come tomorrow morning, I will bid adieu to 093, my home for the past 9-10 months. I'm gonna miss this place a whole lot. I already know it. The people I've gotten used to seeing everyday... well now, or at least for the next 3 months, I'm just gonna have to learn to get over dependece and familiarity. I might or might not see them ever again. This is it, forever. And I will be what is known as an ex-IHer from tomorrow onwards. But for all of you back home, ENA'S COMING BACK in less than 24 hours!!!!!