I slept fitfully, all the while trying to address the conflicting tension of my desire to sleep and the intention of finishing 'Abnormal Psych'. The names of important theorists kept running through my mind and I frequently visited Allport and Cattell in my dream, if you can even call it that. I think more than anything, it was my mind swimming around in Unconcious waters. Ahh, and it would be Stress that activated the ID and caused my body to react in this strange way. Technically now I'm abnormal, with abnormal being a situation of '
personal distress or disability'. Isn't it good to see me apply what I learnt to real-life situations? Always comforting.
I never looked this good, what with eye circles and a physically sluggish body.
And I swear if anyone,
anyone at all rubs it in my face that they have victoriously conquered all 36 (or close-to) lectures, I will fuckin' slap their head like it's a balloon.