Dinner at Chinatown was YUM, though I was definitely sweating like a madwoman. We had all the goodfood, adding to the long list this weekend has already spurned; Friday there was Black Pepper Crabs, with fried kailan, yutiao stuffed with cuttlefish dipped in mayo, deer meat and mango pudding for desert at Long Beach. Yesterday we had a feast (fit for a king, may I add) at Seoul Garden. This afternoon I had chicken and duck and all that good roast stuff at my Uncle's followed by dinner at Chinatown. :) Thinking about all these food is making me hungry again. Anywhos, we headed to PS for a movie after dinner, and we caught
Prime. Mmm, two movies in two days.
"Love, learn, and move on."Prime was both surprising and refreshing. Surprising because it was interesting, despite its slow start. Refreshing because unlike most typical Hollywood love stories, the (beware!
spoiler coming up!) couple does
not end up living happilyeverafter. So I stereotype. I admit I was half-expecting a reunion simply because it is a Hollywood movie. The other part of me however, was totally rooting for them to be apart even though it would have killed me if I ever had to make that decision. Their love was great; it was once-in-a-lifetime and all that jazz, but situations just didn't permit them being realistically together. Alright, I should stop here because I might get too into it and I don't want to ruin the show for any of you wanting to catch it. All I'll say is I really enjoyed it.
"Dark and difficult times lie ahead."And
Harry Potter wasn't a letdown. As much as so many people dissed it, I loved it. So what if it's too dark and creepy for little kids who are fans? I thought it was a good move away from the rest of the series. I loved the fact that it was dark and creepy. It's interesting. And that Cedric guy is pretty cute. ;)
Okay. That's it. I'm tired of typing so bye now. And I am once again faced with the task of saying goodbye to Eric, who leaves tomorrow afternoon.