Multi-shot weeeeee!
Yesterday must have been the day the whole world was out. Because I bumped into so many people just walking from Lido to Wisma. It was Rach, Lena and Lydia, Junxi, Steph...and there must have been many more. So anywhos the dear Charpa was late, by a whole hour no less! But I forgive her since she was a darling to cover the cost of our first neoprint session, and we all know I'm helpless when it comes to the temptation of neoprints. Heh. I just have to learn to abandon the thought of what-to-dos when I'm with her, because there's never a dull moment! I'm serious, just check out the absurb photos we took! I missed her much when I was in Melb, and I'm so glad to be home to rot with her. :) Oh and did I mention I bought new gold accessories (earrings and a long necklace), a lace capped-sleeve top and a LBD (little black dress for the ill-informed) yesterday? Retail therapy always feels so good.
In darkness there is light. ;)
Cross-ness.
And in a matter of hours, I'm going to meet TheBestie Cel, and I hope she won't be late, because I will be that cross (view above) if she is...
And I miss the way you pinch my nose when I make that face.