(Foreword: This is going to be emotional, bear with me. Or if you prefer, check back in a day or two for something better.)
Ahh, such bittersweet sorrow.
I heard you've been loving someone else. And with my emotional outburst, everyone thought I was "madly in love" with you. The only truth in that line must have been "thought", because I wasn't. Forgive me, I might have misunderstood, mistook what we had for something better, something worth more. Something more than how your behavior screams: "You're dispensable." This pain your actions cause me, I can tell no one because they'll only laugh. They'll only say, "You got yourself into this mess, serves you right." No one understands and no one will. But maybe if I use an analogy, you can peek into how I really feel...
It's like donating something old to charity. "One man's trash, another man's treasure", right? Yeah, so I donate X, something I no longer needed. X and I had a secret pact; we had an agreement to go our seperate ways. Or maybe I heard wrong, that could've just been me. But it doesn't matter now. I know I said I didn't want it and donating it was MY choice. YAYA mine. But you know how you form an attachment to something that once belonged to you? Well you can't just de-attach with the donation. So yes, the attachment is still strong, and knowing that someone else owns X just kills me. Because it was mine. Because someone is enjoying what was once mine. God, I'm so selfish. But point is, it is human nature to form attachments (trust me, I had an exam on this today). In case you
still don't get it, an attachment is defined as "
an emotional tie to a specific person...that endures across space and time". I guess that in between all the surface I-don't-give-a-shit-about-you behavior, I did care. And I never bothered to tell you. But that's not half as bad about me finding out about this bullsh*t by word of mouth. What are you? A coward? I'm sorry I ever met you. And hey, guess what? I'm contradicting myself again, because all I wanna say is, "Keep me in your heart, as I'll keep you in mine."
I have come to the end. To the point I feel like I sound overly-dejected. But don't get me wrong because I'll survive.
And when you come back around, after painting the town, you'll see I'm almost, over you.