More photos uploaded. I told you we were camwhores! (30 12 05// 14 22hrs)
This is lateLast night was
crazyfun because the consumptionofalcoholicdrinks started round 4.30-5 in the evening and carried on til midnight.
We presented Lynn with her bday present -a super gorgeous Guess? bag- and she was so happy she couldn't stop squealing. She doesn't usually squeal, just so you know. This sparked off a photo frenzy, building on the theme of how gorgeous/ delectable/ wanted (
you get the idea...) the bag was.
The bag's just deee-li-ciousss.


After marche we headed to Balcony, when Jon came. We had so much drinks, we stayed about 2-3 hours. There, we morphed into super camwhores. Left for Zouk, got the stamp and then went for some late dinner. Drink of choice at coffeeshop: Heineken with Red Bull. ;)
Group photo of choice. :)
Back at Zouk, I busted all the money I had on me on drinks. Bought a round of apple shooters (not very potent but yum), had 3 lychee martinis (finally yayayay!!!), shared 2 jugs with the guys. This is besides the mixers I had before. BAH. So much to drink. My liver's feeling it today. So I tried to sleep it off hydrate it with as much water as I could possibly drink.
and this just in.
Which is why I had only a teeny glass of champagne at Houston's. Well that's also besides theh fact that I was driving. Anyways back to the party: it was simple goodcleanfun. Like a cosy celebration with friends all around. He looked pretty drunk, and must have been. ;) But he must have had fun. Photos soon. Because its all with the birthdayboy.Disclaimer:
Though the last picture may seem funny to you, I'll have you know Houston posted for photos with that top with guys most of the time!!! Hehe.