In the true spirit of
Xmas, it is cold. Colder than usual.
Rain. Rainier than usual.
Rain makes the air around cooler. Rain makes you moody. Rain replaces snow here.
In spite of the rain, the past 3 days have been
wonderful. Nothing, not even the rain, can ruin
goodtimes.
Presenting: My Alcohol-drenched Xmas.
Pre-MoS.
Me and the girls// Class reunion.


So I guess we wish you a merry xmas?
Same finger, different pose.
Xmas Eve and Day itself, I was in my spanking new
gold heels. Long enough to know that they kinda hurt. Former started out with me giving my Momsy a treat @ Sakae Sushi. She had sukiyaki while I had an unagi bento. Speaking of which, I watched a program the other day and it was only then I realised that a lot of effort is required for cooking the unagi!! And unagi reminds me of that
f.r.i.e.n.d.s. episode where Ross keeps insisting that unagi is a "total state of awareness". But I digress! I was half asleep whilst eating the unagi because I got home at 4 in the morning after Peng's little get-together. It was such a riot especially that Twister session. Man, talk about getting tangled up in knots! Major cramps yo. But cramps or no cramps I was determined to make sure Mom had a little something to do on XmasEve since my Dad was in KL on biz and my sis..well my sis is kinda non-existent. Was so tired I completely passed out when I got back home after lunch. Dragged tired self out and got ready to drinkdrinkdrink at Cara's. It was a complete booze fest, that place. Had one too many glasses I guess cos by the time I reached Gabe's my head was hurtin' like a right bitch...
Dragged tired self out of bed once again to go to Pam's for Xmas Potluck. Was handicapped (read: no car!) but thank god Mom sent me off first. To the place where we entertained ourselves with memories of CJC, wine, loads of food and jokes (that will not be repeated to ensure National Security and Peace).
And on my way home I thought, I'm really grateful I have so many different groups of friends because everyone just teaches me something. And trust me when I say all these people are really good friends. Once again, thanks to everyone for making this Xmas XtraSpecial. Even to the people-overseas who emailed XmasGreetings. Thanksthanksthanks!