Nr gave me this - how random!!! But No. 5 is true though. Try it. ;)
And I am supremely annoyed at the fact that the lady at the alteration shop returned my jeans with a pair swopped. Hello? Size 34? I don't fucking think it's mine? And now I have to make another trip down tmr morning (and I don't do mornings). At least I didn't make a wasted trip this evening - dinner with Mom and owner of spanking new gold Guess? watch. :)
Chinatown tmr. Ooh. CNY Spirit in the air.
*edit*
I'm so bored.

The results of your analysis say:
You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.
You are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones.
You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented.
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
You are self-confident and like to bring attention to yourself.
Hahahaha!
What does your handwriting say about YOU?
Simple Life 3 is on!