Heaven is a place on Earth.
And I surprised
Nr last night by arriving a day earlier than planned. He was shocked; Wenda was the only one who knew I was coming back, and I was trying to call him when I got there to make sure Nr opened the door when I rang the doorbell. But as I was tryin' to get Ah Da the lift door opened and there Nr was. Wished I captured the expression on his face, he was so, so surprised! Like they say in the Mastercard ads:- Change of flight = $XX; Surprise + Joy despatched =
Priceless.
I was so, so tired though. Cos the damn flight got delayed and I was rushing home to wash up and then head down to Sheraton Towers. But Sonz, I got to sleep on a Heaven Bed again last night! Super-duper comfy. ;) Only Sheratons have Heaven Beds, and staying at 2 Sheratons within a week makes me a very happy girl.
And for some fuckin' reason I can't upload photos from my cam. No actually, just pictures from Pattaya!!! WTF!