Eye Candy One Tree Hill (1) Last Ep
Dear Sonzy,
Thank you for walking through most of
Suan-Lum Night Bazaar with me. I really appreciate it. The T-shirts there were so cute, and I absolutely adore slogan tees. You would know that, seeing that I got 6 of 'em tonight. Your bargaining in Thai is fantastic too! ;) You're watching OTH's last ep and I know you're so gonna die when you finish this ep. But I can't wait to see your reaction and start on Season 2! As for me, where's my Season 3...
Oh, and the trip to
Siam Paragon was jaw-dropping; how much land does BKK have man! Thanks also for picking up my necklace. J-Ave was b-e-a-utiful, ice-cream after shisha was fantastic!
Totally unrelated but I wanna tell you how much I enjoyed shopping though you weren't there. I totally understand how you hate shopping. Anywhos, I'm ending here so I can drool at CMM (read: Chad Micheal Murray!!).
Much
Love,
Ensy
P.S. I'm gonna miss ya again when I leave!!