Eye Candy Elizabethtown
Nothing is really memorable, unless you decide to let it be.
Everything's just a
frame of mind, and it's weird how everything actually already happens in your head.
Thoughts in your head are
actions in itself that might or might not be translated into reality. Tell me, don't we already see a
lot of things happening simply by
imagining? I would think so. So why is it that even though we manage to work out the consequences of our undesirable thoughts we still let it happen? What was I thinking? And how do you let Guilt slide? I guess the answer is you never do; you just might not remember in the near future.
I doubt I'm making any sense (
but trust me, everything is perfectly sensible to me) but I guess all I wanted to say is I've done what
you've done and I am feeling less because Guilt is tearing me apart. How did you survive?