music to my ears Vertical Horizon - Echo
Totally House of Flying Daggers.
My God. Dinner was absolutely
fantabulous. Came back
too full, which is a good thing to be during CNY, according to my Mom.
Day 1, which is today:
I slept in til 1-ish, because my family isn't really celebrating CNY this year, due to the passing of my Granny. Had lunch and
loads of
bahkua (?) then went back to bed. For some reason I was feeling extremely sleepy this day. Got awoken by Bratty Sis at 4 and we left for my Aunt's an hour or so laters. Ate loads of goodies +
bahkua and got
complimented by my Aunt (she said Australia has fed me so well my face is now round!
Seriously, thanks.). But that obviously didn't affect my appetite for the day since I finished everything (which is a
lot) on my plate at dinner! FYI it was four-course, excluding dessert.
I was bored, and hungry.
Yu Sheng, Japanese style!
My Sis can't snap.

Me and Sis outside restaurant.
Thought you would like to know,
Mark:
Yu sheng is made up of raw fish (sashimi) and shredded vegs with various sauces added. You kinda mix it up with chopsticks and nearly everyone does this 'ritual' every CNY. Kinda for good luck I guess. I don't like eating it though. >.<