music to my ears bsb - crawling back to you

This is from like Nov, just before I went to HK and had a haircut.
And these are from yesterday, with my decided new hairstyle. :)

Us campaigning for World Peace.

I was quite blind after taking this photo - fluorescent pink okay!! BAH.
We had MOS for lunch and Ajisen Ramen for dinner. JapFood all the way! Well actually I didn't want Thai food cos I'm going to have all that at a cheapcheap price from Thurs onwards! Anywhos back to the TaleOfAMadGirl, we went shopping all over Bugis Village and that place has certainly changed man. It was a bit stuffy and wet from the rain but it was still good fun with Charpa. It is only she who takes my crappy nonsense; spanks for all the goodtimes Charpa!
Me and Birthday Boy. 
Midway I got an SMS from Darren and it was like his 21st! So I went down to this Labyrinth (?) place. It's like a pool-cum-chillout spot. Quite nice, quite nice. And he got wasted or close to it. Man, being dead to the world is definitely not what I want to be on my 21st. I think I've passed that age where it's all partyparty drunkdrunk on my birthday.
Again again,
happy 21st birthday to
Darren.

And I just realised it's
Friday the 13th this week!