Auditory Pleasures N'Sync - This I Promise You
New layout for the new year, I suppose. And
Hweng was telling me how screwed up my blog was looking so
Voila! Hope y'all are lovin' it as much as I am. And if you don't get the 'clue' (
which is actually just a chance for me to post the lyrics of Sweet Love, a song that's my current old-new obsession) on the main page, well you just kinda need to click/ play around with the
Blue Hearts on the right side to get to the links, tagboard and stuff. Oh wait. If you didn't already know that before you wouldn't be reading this now... Heh. My bad. But I guess what I'm tryin' to say is I hope everyone's able to read this! Score 10 points if you're tech-savvy without instructions. ;)
Anywhos,
Happy Birthday Mark! A year added doesn't make a big difference to you I guess, but hopefully school and work's not holding you down too much. Have a good one and have more drinks on my behalf. :)