Auditory Pleasures Wu Ke Qun - Bu Xie Ji Nian
Panic.
Check.
Lack of sleep.
Check.
Body aches.
Check.
Lack of (monetary) funds.
Check.
The hectic past week has come to a close, only to be greeted by a whole new busy week. Today's the first day of uni (I'm a 2nd year already!) with my first class of the year being dumb QM (read: stats). Gotta run down to the bank in a bit to get my cheques for the apartment, and I should be getting my keys later on! Double yay. Which means I have to clean it up and furnish it. But that might be fun. I already got new sheets even tho I have no bed but what I wanna say is that it's pretty. Har har.
And Sat night was my first night out since I got back; IH's club night @ ICON. It was much fun and we had a good time seeing people still living there and getting introduced to some freshers. I forsee putting the apartment together this Sat. No, make that the whole weekend. SO if I'm not here, you know I'm (hopefully) lying on a mattress somewhere in Melbourne, exhausted.
fyi I've been sleeping on like thinsheets on the floor for a week already!