ad·dic·tion (-dkshn)
n.
Habitual psychological and physiological dependence on a substance or practice
beyond one's voluntary control.
And what d'ya know? It seems like my shopping addiction is at an all-time high. Very, very bad. I spent nearly the whole day scouting for Bratty Sis' laptop, and she ended up buying an iBook too. ;) Very sexy, of course.
Day started out in the East side, at TM, where we went for dimsum. I haven't actually had dimsum since I came back so I was no doubt very excited. We ordered a little too much and I ate too much. And I had YaKun before that! Piling on the pounds, yo. :( Dinner was Pepper Lunch at Lido and the serving is
huge! My first time there. Dessert was XuLiuShan - yumyumyum! But mango today was sour. BAH.
This post is gonna be totally incoherent so I'm gonna skip to this part where I tell you what I bought today! A bronze Guess? wallet, a new gold bag(
yes, I realise I have a -Guess? and gold-coloured items- addiction) ,
Perhaps.Love, and Jay Chou's DVD. Woohoo!
Broke as hell!