Good stuff from
yesterday,

and
today. ;)

2 spanking-new pairs of footwear.
But I digress from point-of-post (POP)...
Ming's 21st @ Fish Tales & Brewerkz.
Beer sampling. We took to downing shots of beer at the end of our little tasting sesh. fyi, some tasted soooo bad (read: bitter!).
Group picture.
My attempt to finish up the remaining beer in the Tower.
Actions speak louder than words.
Friends are friends for life and nothing can break friends up.
And we're 21 this year! Haha.
More pictures when I get them!
And I'm glad Ming liked his Fossil watch gift; always get my brain wrecked trying to figure out the perfect gift for a 21st. Night ended prematurely cos the guys were betting and going to watch soccer. =/ But it was a blast getting to meet these people again, some whom I haven't seen for a good 3, 4 years. :D