Eye Candy Oprah
The author of the 6 words that can change your life -
He's Just Not That Into You is on Oprah and hweng, I know you love this book. And I think this talkshow is just becoming interesting.
Common excuses?
Common excuse #1:
"I love you but I'm not
in love with you."
What it really means:
I love you = I don't wanna hurt you;
I'm not in love with you = I'm not in love with you.
No excuses there.
Common excuse #2:
“I don’t wanna ruin our friendship.”
What it really means:
I’m not feeling it.
Common excuse #3:
“I’m not ready for a relationship.”
What it really means:
I’m not ready to give up the other 2 girls I’m talking to; OR
You’re not the girl for me.
What about with guys who express interest and call though the calls are never about asking you out?
Chances are
He's Just Not That Into You. He treats you as a friend. A very good one at that too, probably.
"If you know what you want but you’re not getting what you want – move on."
Why is the truth so hard when it comes to guys?