Auditory Pleasures Neo - So Sick of Love Songs
SO here they are, the update, in visuals.
Enjoy ;)
At ICON; the
first weekend back in Melb:

So good to see Sonz again!

It's been a year since my O-week.
Status (at end of night): Tipsy.
2nd weekend backThurs: Went to Puggs and paid a little visit to IH after. Also the day they moved the ZOO sign from the side of the road to in front of IH.
Status (at end of night): Tipsy.
Fri: Went back to IH again for Niro and Issac's Apt warming. Before that, Aarthi and Sonz came for wine and we planted outrselves into newspaper booths.
Status (at end of night): Tipsy.
3rd weekendTues: Roshni's bday so we went to Papa Gino's on Lygon, followed by drinks at Barcode.
Status (at end of night): OK/ Very much alive.
Fri: Some dude's bday party at Next Blue. Free flow of alcohol!
Status (at end of night): Barely standing; wasted.
I have to say though, at the end of these nights, I always manage to feel much older. Maybe it is because I am...and I can't take hard partying/ drinking anymore!
But anyways, this past Wed was Allen's 21st, so we went for dinner and then headed to Fed Square for the Games' Opening thingy. Fireworks were lovely, as I mentioned before. But here is proof of how beautiful the night was!

Crazy amount of people watching it 'live' on widescreen.

Fishes on water - you can't see it clearly but next to each fish there's like a flag representing every country of the Commonwealth. The fishes line up all the way to the MCG. Fancy.


OK, I just realised I don't have real photos of the fireworks because they were too beautiful and I was too engrossed. But I do have a video!