Auditory Pleasures Byul - I Think I Love You
I think i love you. I think it should be 'cos I miss you.
Okay. I put my iTunes on shuffle and for some reason it keeps shuffling back to this song from the Full House OST. How very depressing - I want to watch Full House again, Rain is sooooo cute! Full House = domesticity = picture of vegs from the other day. har har, i'm so random.


Mom called this morning (?) around 1 and she was like, "you're still sleeping!?" i was like, "yes, mom. it was friday last night." And then she went, "Oh yeah...must've gone out again huh." My mom knows me all too well, but nevertheless she went on for nearly 40mins talking to me about her HK trip and all that. I wanna go to HK too!! she's going next week... :( and then i spoke to my daddy, who complained that me and my mom talk too much.

my very messy vanity table. i just decided these random pictures should be here to entertain. :)
And this post is here
because even though I willed myself not to, I think you're affecting me.
I'm losing my focus.
I'm losing all sense.
This is driving me crazy.I want to go home.