Auditory Pleasures If I Can't Have You
Hi peeps! Back from a long hiatus, and sorry about that - I have just moved in/ settled myself and I have no internet. But thanks to the wonders of wireless technology, I managed to parasite on someone's network so now, I can chat online! So, see everyone on MSN. :) School is great but Tues aren't so much; class from 9am to 6pm. how fuckin-fantastic. But Weds are cool - no school! And today's the beginning of the Commonwealth Games so we rounded up everyone and headed down to Flinders/ the Yarra to check outthe gorgeous fireworks. Hey, gotta enjoy some of these beauties considering there's an extra 600, 000 people in Melbourne during this period. All hyped up and I don't even do sport. Friday's St. Patty's and you know what that means - someone's getting drunk! ;)
Pictures will be up soon, promise! Oh and the update in a sentence is: I've been tipsy/ drunk/ wasted
a lot since I came back. Heh.
If you fall I will catch u I'll be waiting.