Auditory Pleasures Shannon Noll - Lift
You know what?
Shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice. Seriously? I think you're the biggest jackass I've EVER met. You don't seem it much visually, but whatever BS you're pulling, you're IT. You're the biggest wannabe-pimp I've EVER met and I'm so fucking sorry I ever laid my eyes on
you. Again, like a fool, I let myself be led by the nose. You, holding onto the noose that is around my neck. You, with your fuckin' great theories about the world. You, with your arms around my neck. You, ignoring me as though I was letting you down, when it was really the other way around. You, pretending like you're the greatest thing to happen to womankind. You, sashaying your fat ass into my life. You, trying to get with every
single girl in the room. You, weaving your great lies. You, making my already messed up life fucked up. You, trying to be everything you're not. You.don't.really.care.so.stop.pretending.like.you.do. You're probably gloating right this very moment, as your eyes pass through this sentence. "Hah. Stupid Bitch," you're thinking.
There is so much anger in me right now; you have no idea how much I wanna smash your head into a glass window. Even though, what's left of my heart won't stop breaking.