No doubt ADSL has been some helpful thing but it's such a bitch in my life right now.
It just won't work.I've called Internode, Telstra, Telstra, Internode, Agent, Telstra soooo many times it's not funny. And Australian call centres put you on hold for the longest time; this shit is pissing the hell out of me. So whilst I have Internet connection, I still can't get connected. Hence I'm losing touch with this world. Such as not being able to find out about Chad Michael Murray's new enagagement to some 18year-old chick. And of course I can't keep you guys posted on my friggin-interesting life. Son's sister came over the weekend, and it was
Eat-out Weekend. We also went to this club
Tantra in Chapel - boy it was so
shit. So no more experimenting with clubs, we'll just stick to city ones thank you very much. Supper @
China Bar was greasily good though.
Sunday was
Thai food&cultural Fest @
Fed Square. Despite having slept only 5hours the previous night, rise-and-shine-ED for it. Food was gooood but so expensive. Will not go into my "This is $6. But I can have it for 30BHT in BKK!" rant-mood again. Friends, I want to watch
Ice Age 2. Will anyone go with me?
My friends feel sorry for me,
as they watch you pretend to adore me.