
I swear just when I let my flu-ridden body prepare for a warm shower, the water has to be awfully cold. Bordering on warm but because of the weather I'ld say it was freezing in there. How am I supposed to nurse this body back to health then? With such showers, distasteful weather, bad eating habits, and a BFF in need of me. The essay is still due on Thurs, and I'm still on medication. And thanks to it, I had THE best sleep ever in Melbourne last night. It gives me a kick to actually be taking all these medications without
your kind heart telling me not to.
Again today I've been pondering over what makes men tick? Seriously, when I wanted to put my faith in them and believe that maybe although not for me, there still exists some nice guys out there. But when you mess with my friends, you mess with me. And I hope you trip and fall and remember that you
made someone wait for you, someone who believed your sweet nothings. Huh. That's why they're termed 'nothings' eh? Cos they
are nothing.
Anyways, a little anger subsided since I just got an invite to a 21st. Hehehehe. Ena lurveeees parties.