Auditory Pleasures Jesse McCartney - Beautiful Soul
New tee. No face, I look too sick.Do you know that sense of purposelessness you get when you just handed in your assignment? Well I feel so lost, like my Life has no purpose right now. Even though I COULD be catching up on my QM, or Dev Psych. Start studying for the exam maybe. Start on next assignment, maybe. Let's just say there's a lot of other academic stuff I could do, but I won't. I feel like I should be doing work, but let's just wait til that feeling passes. And then blame everything on the laziness. Sounds like a plan. ;) And whenever I feel like I wanna work on the other blog (templates & stuff), I just sit around surfing aimlessly til that feeling fades too. So looks like I'm gonna stick around here a while more. And people, Myer's storewide 20% TODAY. My my, how exciting. Me and Mel were supposed to go after class today, but I had to go down to IH to get my invite for Sunday. One thing led to another: me and Yingyi chatted for like 2 hrs. And then I had no tram ticket, no change, and no way of getting home but by foot. So half an hour later, here I am: comfortably sitted on my couch, very, very, hungry and lightheaded. Maybe we could go later - they're closing at 12am tonight!! But the good stuff's probably all gone now. How very sad. And for now, I do have that new book I could/ should read. "Death in Venice"...