Ahhh. After that slightly angry/ emotional outburst I felt so much better. Cos I know
you'll read it. I only wish I could've said all that in your face and ended it all with a slap; always a good way to end a love-hate relationship. I'll fuckin' drink to that! I don't fancy being lied to much, if you didn't already realise. The point of my anger really lies in my disappointment at being lied to again and again. And the funny thing is, I believed you. Twice.
Anyways, after lunch MingKhin and me went to annoy Eric for a bit. Heh. Then Mingkhin ended up staying for dinner. We had jap food it was super spicy cos they got my order mixed up. We played this drinking/ stripping game at Eric's after dinner, whilst watching "The Ten Commandments". No one bothered to strip cos it was freezing so everyone ended doing shots of Bailey's, Kahlua, Chivas, and random things. If you were lucky you got OJ or water. If you were moderately lucky you got whisky with green tea or bourbon. Eric did a few shots of Chivas and he didn't wanna play anymore. So the game stopped. And I started drinking off the glasses. I mean, what was a girl to do to get a drink? I kept spinning water so i didn't have much alcohol.
Oh and the red bean soup turned out okay you know. So I had my much craved hong dou bing (loosely translated as red bean ice). And it seems that if you wish hard enough, you can turn that wish into Reality - I had a Krispy Kreme today! YUM ok. It's almost an afrodisiac I swear. So I won't need to go down to Sydney afterall. But I'm still toying with the idea of a Gold Coast trip. Apparently BrattySis is coming on the 10th of June. As much as she's gonna be a handful during exam period, I wouldn't mind having her here; at least at the end of the day I know she annoys me as much as she does because she loves me and she would never do anything to hurt me. That's what Family is for dude. Fixing you up when you're broken. Speaking of which I think I need a good cry, and I have "Full House" right here with me tonight. Let's watch the saddest episode and cry until my eyes are so tired I think of nothing and fall straight asleep...