Auditory Pleasures Monica - For You I Will
The wineries tour was so much fun. ALthough I did have to wake up at 7am for it. Drinking/ wine tasting started at 12 noon, and i have been on a high since. We got on the Puffing Billy (Aussie's oldest steam train or some BS like that) at Belgrave and then we went to 3 wineries and lunch was realllly good. The tour wasn't that cheap but it was definitely worth it. Last stop was Moet & Chandon's vineyard. View was gorgeous and everything was perfect until it started to POUR. Doooode man. Got so wet and I wouldn't dry. But howells. We are now 'professional' wine tasters cos Adam taught us all the know-how. ;)


First stop. Where we had lunch. Fergusson's or sth.

Sepia loving.

This is the 4-step process to wine tasting; examine colour, smell, sip, result!

Wooo Wines @ Moet and Chandon.

List of Wines available for tasting. Imagine how many wines we tasted today. This X3.

Uhm just trying to be funny. :D

BFF.

Beautiful gloom.
I still wanna go to Phillips Island and I asked my Sis if she wanted to when she came, and she was like "See penguins for WHAT!?" Okay, fine.
I don't know why I bother;
Why do I even still think of you,
when you've been nothing short of Mean to me.