Auditory Pleasures Sugababes - Push The Button
In an (futile) attempt to mend this broken heart, Ena went shopping at DFO with Marie. It was a looong train ride there, and this country just managed to piss me off again by insisiting on no bus services today. SO we had to take a cab down to DFO and back, which was such a pain in the ass cos there are like 10 taxis in suburbia man I swear. We could get NO taxi and as soon as I called one, it appeared in less than 5 minutes. Thanks man. But we probably really needed the taxi - I was lugging all this around:

The bags got heavy after the first few shops, since I got an extra roomy super-hot Enzo Angiolini bag. It was pricy but I was in the mood so it was "Hello, lover!" for me. Plus Marie and the shop asst egged me on. New sandals - super HOT too. From
Tony Bianco. New PJ's, pokka-dotty. Finally got myself a vest at Dotti. New tee and Playboy boxers. Okay I sense you get the idea... it was a crazy day. I'm so tired I could just pass out on my couch right now. Except that I won't cos I'm gonna go to the Casino... Argh, this country has to stop me from spending $$$! What will Daddy say?? Wednesday onwards I'm staying home so I can do my assignments. Why not start Tues you ask? Well because I'm going to Supre that's why!

Sorry I couldn't resist flaunting but pardon the poor quality.
What game shall we play today?
How about the one you don't get your way?
You win the battle, I win the war.