Auditory Pleasures Sean Paul - Temperature
So I sit here listening to Sean Paul, Rhianna and Eminem to keep myself awake. I hate it when Telstra gives you a slot for maintenance - it's either 8am-12pm or 1-5. And guess who gets lucky no. 1 slot today? Well he wasn't coming up and I didn't have to be home (or awake) for this but he called me at 9am. My god. Is there no peace in this world? I am soooo tired from yesterday and I couldn't even have a proper sleep. But it was good cos I was having some sort of nightmare. It was so fucking weird, the nightmare. This always happens to me after I watch horror/ slasher movies man. But in accordance with general consensus, I have to say
V for Vendetta was good. Too much talk but I enjoyed it; I'm literary like that. ANYWAYS I AGAIN DIGRESS - what I wanted to say was that my internet is now working!!!!! Double, triple yay. And I hand in lab report tmr..and I'm a free person (temporarily, befor eI have to finish 2 more essays in a week)! So I will celebrate in style - partying with loads of alchie and shopping sprees @ Chadstone this weekend and DFO with Gabe's sis Marie on Monday. Fuck, I'm broke. Note to self: Next month will be Abstinence Month.
And these are photos from the past few internet-less weeks.
I can't believe I completely forgot to blog about the IH ball. Well, last year's was
definitely better. I miss you Mark the Pimp and Hweng, my gorgeous sidekick!


Presenting Charmaine, partner-in-
VivaLasVegas-crime.

Uhm the plan was get all 3 courses. But I only have Entree.

San Remos Ballroom. They put the lights on the whole time during dinner. How annoying. What if like last year I don't want to eat and only wanna dance? Oh yes, I got a lot of 2nd IH-ers coming up and saying, 'Hey! Remember last year! You were so drunk! First one on the dancefloor! HAHAHA we will never forget!" Well, unforgettable Ena is then I guess.

This year, I wasn't pissed drunk and I wasn't the first one on the dance floor either! =D

The dice say 1, 2 and then 3.

Lili.

Men in Black. I don't know about the 7 sign. Anon was like "Do this." So I did.

Son's sis. Partying @ Chapel.
I wanted to show you guys a few things, like

The view from my house the other night. Beautiful.



(The tee says 'Parties well with others'. Loves it.)
My shopping from Bridge Road and that yellow bag + contents. ;)
I put my faith in you -
what a stupid thing to do.
Gotta pick myself up, where do I start?
Cos I can't turn to you when it all falls apart.