"Listen. All is silent."
So, the time has come for me to bid adieu. The sleepingpixie has awoken, and proceeded to move on to greener pastures. Thanks one and all for your faithful readership, and to you all I guess I owe an explanation as to why I cease to write. And let me just say it's going to be hard moving on from this blog. This lovely outlet that has been mine for the past 3 years.
Recently, huge dramatic events (Ok, I exaggerate a little) unfolded themselves before my eyes. Sure, I knew what to expect - I just didn't know it would have such a big impact on my life. The past month has been Hell, as I struggled to get myself together and move on. Much thanks to the people who have shown support, and especially to the BFF - for being here whenever I called. So anyways, call me silly to stop writing completely because of
one person. I mean, I didn't even shut my blog down when it was tagboard attack central. But would you want someone who has completely shut you out of their life to go on reading, knowing about your life through a
blog? (Yeah. I didn't think so.) It has been so unfair to me, for I divulge details of mine when you refuse to let me into yours; Communication is a two-way street. It's a sad thing you're gonna be leaving, but I suppose I'll at that moment rejoice at the expulsion of
you from this country. Thank you for all your honesty anyways - I'll let you know no guy has ever been that straightforward with me. Maybe it's because things were like that that I'm at a loss - I don't know how to handle this differential treatment. But most certainly, you have implied that it is alright for me to move on.
Yours,
Ena.
P.S. You will not find me if I don't want to be found.
P.S.S. I guess I'll see the rest of you guys later. :)