Auditory Pleasures Bryan Adams - Cloud No 9
Considering no one has dropped any 'hi's, I assume I'm just talking to myself here...anyways the point was so I know who to update on the impending blog add change. So YA.
Why, why, why. I feel so homesick right now. But I found a brand new way to beat that homesickness - 'Live' radio streaming! Oh man, just listening to Class 95 and 98.7fm made me feel right at home. Class 95's Love Songs is my fave station at night, when I drive along the highways. I really want to go home. Why the hell did I make Dad send me here? I'm beginning to hate it; this bout of homesickness is bad, especially since I'm sickly and there's no Mom. No Sis to annoy, no girlfriends to call and just talk nonsense, no Hweng to get prissy and shop with, no Mambo nights, no numerous 21st birthday parties to go to, no movies to catch, no Char kway teow to eat, no Toyota to drive, no cable TV = no American Idol...
I could go on forever, list a million reasons why I want to go HOME. Thank God, only 1 and a half more years to go. I'm halfway there. So jealous of everyone at Home right now, I want to murder them. If you think being in another country is fun, don't envy me today.
I got myself into some trouble tonight
Guess I’m just feeling blue
It’s been so long since I’ve seen your face
This distance between me and you
That voice you showed me is not the one I know
I must be strung out on what I do
Don’t hang up again
There’s nothing else I know how to do