Auditory Pleasures Pete Murray - So Beautiful
I am soooo red right now it is abnormal. Son's sister insisted on me having wine. So one, two, three glasses in all. It just kept flowing. I don't normally drink red but it was good red though. It was a highly emotional scene; I hate it when people have to part. I still remember the morning I left Sem 1 last year. Mark and Hiro actually bothered to wake up (at an ungodly hour of maybe 6?) to say goodbye. I didn't cry then, but reflecting on Sem 1 I wished I made more effort to spend time with both of 'em. I miss them both so much. Things were so much more straightforward and simpler back then. How I wish we could turn back time... Now I can't even write properly; my brain keeps churning out "such as", "suggests" and "indicates". Someone reading my assignment right now would probably think I'm some sort of retard. Waking up at three and doing work almost the whole afternoon certainly did not take 'fun' out of my day. It was actually more eventful than most days. Dinner with Eric and Sharon was Crap-Session Part 45497598. Eric has also successfully made it to become my favourite random person:
Me: "If you were stranded on an island what would you want on it?"
Eric: "A servant."
Me: "A servant!? But it's an island! What do you want a servant for?!"
Eric: "Well. So that he can worship me. Like a living God."
Me: "Don't you want food or anything? Cos I want mangoes..."
Eric: "Well doesn't the island already have food?"
Me: "Noooo. It's a DESERTED island."
Eric: "Oh. I thought it was Hawaii."
Me & Sharon: "......"
Seriously man. You would think when such a question is asked people
assume a deserted island ala LOST. But then again maybe not everyone watches LOST as faithfully as I do.
//edit>>
YAY. I typed "nasty girl" in Limewire and I actually found both songs I wanted. yes, both are titled nasty girl. one's kinda trancy and the other's r'n'b man. and for the strangest reason i'm hooked onto "hips don't lie" by shakira. it's a remake of Wyclef Jean's "dirty dancing" from part II of movie of the same name. i guess Spanish is just sexy.