It has been a
Funday thus far. Despite having to wake up at 8 for 9am class. Despite having to sit through 2 hours of QM lectures at 9-fuckin-AM in the morning. Despite having major cramps.
Despite this, despite that. Since I always have a 2hr break after Decadence, I decided tohead home today. And then meet Mel for lunch @
Mai Tai. And then we went to The Basement @ Myer's. I've always wanted that
yellow paperbag - trust me, everyone who knows me can testify for the validty of that statement. I've just been going on and on and on about it; "What do they sell there?", "I wonder what's down there, everyone has that bag.", "Oh! Look! Yellow bag again!", "Hey. Even that guy has it..." As you can see, my obsession with the
yellow bag has been ongoing for quite some time now. Anyways I digress. What was meant to be an hour left of our break became a 2hour shopping spree. We both ended up
happyshoppers with a huge
yellowbag each, with grins on our faces as I thought, "Oh I'm soooo late for class." Never mind that, only an hour's tute and one more lecture this week before the (not-so) well-deserved
Break. And as we trammed back to Uni, we met two Yarra Tram dudes who
invited us into the 'cosy corner' on the mysteriously crowded tram. And then the Samsung-Nokia debate begun. All the way from Vic Market to Uni. So which do you prefer? Samsung, or Nokia?
I
Can't
Wait
To
Party.